Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 23

Nothing major happened today, but this evening we took a walk downtown to the Rock Garden Pub where Embassy employees gathered for a trivia game night. We ate french fries, onion rings, drank lemonade and tonic water and answered random trivia questions. There were 10 rounds with 10 questions each. The questions consisted of things like "who is the famous painter from Colombia," "what was the original name of the Mona Lisa painting," "what country has one solid color for their flag," and "what is Hannah Montana's real name?" We came in third place, thus ensuring that we didn't win anything but it was still lots of fun :)
Until tomorrow!

.:.NRJ and Auntie.:.


.:.Sitting at the bar lol.:.

.:.The scoreboard.:.

Photos by: Uncle and R.

1 comment:

  1. LEMONADE? I've been craving something besides water all day and once I read that I knew it'd been lemonade I'd been craving! I'm so thirsty now!

    ReplyDelete