Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 11

Well today was shopping day again! :) But before we went shopping.....

This morning we all had to wait around for R, who had to take her test (who got 100% btw :D). Once that was done, we walked to a Juan Valdez Cafe. Colombia is known for is coffee, so as part of the experience, NRJ sampled a bit of coffee. Happily, it wasn't enough to affect them. :)
.:.another horse cart.:.

.:.a dog walker, they are paid to walk others dogs....:.

As we headed home, it started to pour....and proceed to pour the rest of the day...
.:.rain....:.

Next we went grocery shopping, at a Sutifruver, which sells fruits and veggies. :) That over, N and R made supper.
Oh, we forgot to mention. The penthouse is turning into a zoo for the weekend! 3 birds, 2 cats, and 1 dog! The dog leaves sunday, and the birds stay for a few weeks. Need a pet sitter, anyone?
.:.3 birds.:.
.:.Munchkin and Smokey.:.

.:.scooter.:.

That evening we gathered in the living room and listened to a dramatized version of pilgrims progress.

2 comments:

  1. hello!!! I am loving all the posts!!!! I am sorry I haven't been commenting on all of them but I am really excited to be able to read them when I get a chance. sounds like you guy are having a great time down there! How is your Spanish doing in the mean time? I am glad Roshi is doing well on her test!!! keep praying for me and my tests too...my next one is this Monday!!! I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanish....is...uh.....great? :P Hope your tests go well....miss you!

    ReplyDelete